Academic Calendar for the year 2019-2020
Teaching period: from September 30, 2019 to September 25, 2020
Christmas Holiday Period: from December 21, 2019 to January 7, 2020
Easter Holiday Period: from 3 to 13 April, 2020
Summer Holiday Period: from 1 to 31 August, 2020
Finalization of Official Grades Records, first semester: February 28, 2020
Finalization of Official Grades Records, second semester, and of End-of-Masters Projects Official Grades Records: July 10, 2020
Finalization of Official Grades Records for Resits: September 25, 2020
Enrolment Calendar, Academic Year 2019-2020
Normal Period: April 1 to July 12, 2019 (until 2 p.m. Madrid time)
- Resolutions on Admissions: up to July 23, 2019
- Claims Period: 24 and July 25, 2019
Special Period (in those areas of Study in which there are vacant places): August 19 to September 6, 2019 (until 2 p.m. Madrid time)
- Resolutions on Admissions: until September 16, 2019
- Claims Period: 17 and 18 September, 2019
- Students admitted in normal period: 15 calendar days from the reception of the notification of admission. If there is any reason that makes it impossible, the secretary will be informed to reserve a place.
- Students admitted in special period: up to September 27, 2019
Payment of Enrolment Fees:
- Administrative Fees and 100% or 50% of Academic Fees
- If you choose to pay in installments, the second installment (50% of the registration fee) will be from January 2 to 31, 2020.
Delivery of documentation: September 2 to 27, 2019
Cancellation of Enrolment:
- Stipulated Period including the right to the reimbursement of Enrolment Fees: up to October 15, 2019. In the event of cancellation of certain Studies, the University will also reimburse the administrative fees already paid over.
Modification of Enrolment (elective subjects): up to January 31, 2020
To request the gracious favor of an additional exam sitting: up to October 31, 2019
Application for Issuance of Qualification Certificates
The Qualification Certificates may be requested throughout the academic year.