Medical insurance

In the price of registration is not included health insurance.

Students from member nations of the European Union are recommended to bring their E-111/128 with them so that they can use the Spanish Public Health Service if necessary. For this they should request the corresponding form from the health authority in their home country.

We recommend students from non-EU countries take out medical insurance before travelling.