- DIGITAL JOVE 2019.
- IV Curso de actualización de gramática. El concepto de oración y el análisis de las formas no personales.
- Buenas prácticas de diálogo social ¿Preparados para la digitalización?.
- Con REA y a lo loco
Extracellular Vesicles In Biomedicine
Valencia, June 26 th to 28th, 2019
Cells secrete continuously membrane vesicles to the extracellular space. These extracellular vesicles (EVs) are called exosomes, microvesicles and apoptotic bodies based on their origin and size. EV protein composition is characteristic, and due to their typical surface proteins, they can be recognized by different acceptor cells, uptaken and release their content into the target cell. Thus, EVs have been proposed as mediators of cell-to-cell communication in multiple biological and pathological processes such as coagulation, angiogenesis and tumor progression. EVs are involved in the generation and modulation of the immune response, and have been also implicated in the transmission of pathogens.
The fact that EVs can be detected in many biological fluids, including blood, saliva, urine and milk, and their genetic content analyzed, makes them great candidates as non-invasive biomarkers for the diagnosis of different pathological processes such as chronic inflammation, cancer, cardiovascular diseases or infectious diseases.
In this course we intend to bring the study of extracellular vesicles to the audience, making them familiar with their purification procedures, composition and characterization. We also will discuss their clinical applications in diagnosis and monitoring of diseases, their usefulness as vehicles for specific and selective treatments, as well as for vaccination.
1) Provide students, clinicians, academics and researchers with updated knowledge on extracellular vesicles.
2) Analyze the role of extracellular vesicles in health and disease as well as their applications in biomedicine.
3) Encourage interactions among researchers and clinicians.
-Graduate students (Master Thesis and PhD students).
-Lecturers and senior researchers.
-Clinicians and health workers (Medical doctors; surgeons; Physicians; Nurses; Technicians).
SOLICITADA ACREDITACIÓN A LA
COMISIÓN DE FORMACIÓN CONTINUADA
DE LAS PROFESIONES SANITARIAS
REGISTRATION: It is limited to a maximum of 100 participants. Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis
Fellowships for GEIVEX members: https://www.geivex.org/
- 108 euros (88 euros academic fees + 20 euros secretary fees) for students enrolled in Spanish universities in the year 2018-19
- 130 euros for the rest of the students (110 euros academic fees + 20 euros secretary fees)
Registration is open.
UIMP Valencia Palau de Pineda. Plaza del Carme, 4 – 46003 Valencia(España).
Tel. 963 108 020 /019 /018.